Tuesday 10 February 2009

Old friends




As you have might have seen over the last week or so I have been trying to contact my (what appears for ever) long lost friends who I last saw in mid 2008 and not a word, picture or anything since. I do not think this is any way to be treated by people I thought were very decent and nice people who during our time together cared for me very well. I used to tell all my gnome friends how lucky I was to share my time with these people.



So now I have decided to show them that I too can enjoy myself.






Derwent Gnome

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gnomey
    We never left you out in the snow, but I must say you still look happy. I hope they have been cleaning your kit like we used to and scrubbing your boots. Have a good game tomorrow and good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gnomie
    We "wish you were here" but you probably can't make it due to not having the "time" or the "money" but you're probably paying for a "another brick in the wall"
    Hope you beat Man U (opps sorry, Spain)
    x

    ReplyDelete