Friday 13 February 2009

BEST ON THE DARK SIDE

After all that sun its back to the cold just like being on the dark side of the moon, still it gives me time to play in the snow. What do you think of my little snow man, its better than the one those two at DERWENT6 built don't you think. When I come down to the Emirates as I said in the last blog I intend to jump all over the cannons at the stadium and I wont be the teachers pet then. If I can find someone to take a pic then even better so watch this space. Not sure what the cost will be as the money is criminal there, and with lots of gooners or should I say goners things will be tight but with time on my hands I can work it. At least the good red team is doing well even with my best friend missing. Well that's enough for now once I get down to the Emirates I will blog again unless something good happens on the way. See you all later.

DERWENT

No comments:

Post a Comment