Saturday 28 November 2009

Reunion




Well it seems like for ever since I last did a blog. But I have been in touch throughout with my good friends Al and Del of n.b Derwent6.


As the title REUNION it feels like I am now getting it back together so what a title.


What with Dels birthday it was like everything changes but you, and the photos make it look like it was his greatest day, and as for the two of them together it was a case of how deep is your love. But as I said a number of times when I was in touch with them never forget, because they decided not to reply when I sent a photo of a Del look alike (could it be magic) and after teasing this week I felt it only right that I put it here for all to see. Prey, is what I think Del has done so that this does not appear but hey ho just look above.


If it relights my fire with them then good because next year I hope to go back for good and what a party we will have I hope!!.


But anyway what a few months I have had since the my last blog I have been to a vast number of places including the following; the emirates stadium, Wembley stadium, south coast, a number of canals and a boat by the name of n.b Derwent6 what fun that was and there were also others that I wont mention at this time.


Photos of the stadiums and boat etc will follow in future blogs. I have to try to keep you interested until I return, theres just so much to see and do at this time of year.




DERWENT

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is gross!!!!! How did you get the picture??? Glad you've enjoyed your litle trips Derwent. You are always in our thoughts, so don't stop me now, because friends will be friends, and our memories are a kind of magic. Must go now to sail the seven seas of rye xx

    ReplyDelete